Kill the Muffin-Top!

The trials and tribulations of my journey to a healthy lifestyle and weight loss.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

When It Rains It Pours

Just when life (or at least my diet) seems to be getting back on track...DE-RAIL! Saturday my MIL fell and shattered her femur in BOTH legs. FIL is still in a rehab center where he will likely remain indeffinately. As their Power of Attorney I need to find her a rehab center for the next 3-6 months. Logically she should go with her husband, but his is a workman's comp injury and hers is covered under the private insurance she will be losing any day now when FIL's employer officially "terminates" him (retires). Then there's the fact I'm no longer married to their son (haven't been for 6+ years) which only verifies to the social workers, doctors, nurses, etc. what an ass he really is (and not just according to the Ex Wife).

I'm not sleeping well this week and I'm not eating well either. Not horrible, just not "good". I haven't taken the time to count Points. I haven't exercised. Today I feel like a stuffed pork sausage (thanks to the delish 1/4 lb. mushroom swiss burger my mom bought me for lunch). Ugh. I haven't been drinking enough water either.

The good news is that I'm not BINGING...I'm too damn exhausted! Any day I don't binge is a great day I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home