Kill the Muffin-Top!

The trials and tribulations of my journey to a healthy lifestyle and weight loss.

Friday, April 14, 2006

S'mores Mini Bars

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I sort of "fell off the WW wagon" and had trouble getting back on track. I faced the scale and took the bull by the horns, no more excuses. I've been back OP for a week now and although the scale is still punishing me for my betrayal, I feel great and my attitude couldn't be better! My mindset seems to be 80% of the battle and I now have control of it so look out!

Last night I picked up the new S'mores Mini Bars at my meeting. WOW, are they ever good!! Only 1 point each and filled with chocolaty good sweetness. I decided to use my newfound love (s'mores mini bars) as incentive to get my butt on the treadmill again. For every day I spend at least 20 minutes on the treadmill, I get to treat myself with ONE of these little goddesses. That sounds fair doesn't it?! My exercise habits have been sorely lacking and this will be a prime area of focus for me this week.

It's a beautiful Spring day here in Wisconsin so I've decided to take the afternoon off from work. I have my grocery list ready and I am going to try out some new recipes I found at the BCC forum. Someone posted the point values of common Easter candies. YIKES!! Glad I stumbled across that post before the Easter Bunny comes so I'm not tempted. 5 points for one peanut butter egg is NOT my idea of a treat!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a Happy Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home