Kill the Muffin-Top!

The trials and tribulations of my journey to a healthy lifestyle and weight loss.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Still Sickly But Movin' On

I'm still sick with this nasty cold/sinus infection - wish I could lay in bed all day and not have to function in the real world. My ears are plugged, I can't taste or smell, I have a loose cough and my nose is raw from blowing it so much. But on the plus side, I still have no appetite and since I can't taste or smell, it doesn't pay for me to eat foods that aren't healthy. (Not that it ever "pays" but it's a lot easier to stick to WW when I can't taste what I'm eating!) My scale read "196.5" this morning which is the lowest it's been in months. Guess I can thank my current liquid/soup diet for that. I know the number will jump up once I start eating more solids again but on a day when I feel miserable, it's a shining glimmer of light to brighten my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home