Kill the Muffin-Top!

The trials and tribulations of my journey to a healthy lifestyle and weight loss.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Blah Blah Blah

Not much new to post today. Sunday we went out for pizza and wine (a portion of the sales went to my daughter's school so we had to go). I did okay, all things considered. I didn't overeat and I had 1.5 glasses of wine; once the wine kicked in I decided to order a Calzone to go. Damn, it was good...spinach, garlic, mushroom & artichoke. The flavor was incredible! So I snacked on that the last 2 days but finished it off last night so I could get back on track. Then there were the 4 Girl Scout cookies I ate last night (for a total of 6 points) and the 2 leftover pieces of pizza from Sunday night. Damn, that was a rough one. But I purposely haven't touched any of my flex points this week to counteract such a mishap, which obviously occured. All in all, it wasn't as damaging as past events. And unlike the past, my blunder didn't cause me to throw in the towel and declare myself a failure; I just picked back up this morning with the points and all is good again.

Anyone out there noticing my changed attitude from a month ago? I sure do, and it feels great!

I'm tired this week. Lots going on and I just can't seem to get things to "connect". My house is a mess, I have loads of laundry to put away, my kid needs a bath and I have a lot of fresh veggies in the fridge that need to be used up soon. Sigh. Guess it's time to crack open a Diet Mt. Dew and get to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home